Ronan, Keith, Shane and Mikey will be showing fans No Matter What happens Boyzone will keep going strong with 20th anniversary tour dates in Scotland.
The boyband will have crowds singing along to Love Me For A Reason and Words when the Irish charmers play dates at the Aberdeen AECC and Glasgow’s Hydro in December.
BZ20, The Anniversary Tour, will see Ronan Keating, Keith Duffy, Shane Lynch and Mikey Graham thank fans for their support over the last 20 years.
Formed in November 1993, the group of teenagers from the north side of Dublin had their break appearing on Ireland’s The Late Late Show.
Along with Stephen Gately the five-piece went on to release 21 singles, make seven albums and sell 25m records.
Boyzone will play the AECC on December 12 and The Hydro on December 15.
Pre-sale tickets will be available for registrants on The Hydro website from Tuesday, February 12 at 9am.
More About The Hydro
- Hydro 'will open on time' despite fears of cancelled concerts
- Russell Howard is back on the road with 2014 Wonderbox shows
- Paul Potts and Hayley Westenra are to perform The Best of the Musicals
- Goodnight Girl singalongs as Wet Wet Wet announce The Hydro show
- No time to Enjoy the Silence as Depeche Mode make a date in Glasgow
- Daredevils try death-defying stunts at new Nitro Circus Live show
- Status Quo to play only Scottish gig at The Hydro on Bula Quo! tour